It’s just a week until Christmas Day – eek! I saw this Christmas Running Survey over on Fit for a Year who found it from The Hungry Runner Girl and thought it would be a fun thing to post.
- Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song? Stay by East 17 Apart from the fact it was released at Christmas this really isn’t a very Christmassey song at all. However, I have very happy memories of singing my drunken heart out to this one Christmas with a group of friends. Since then it’s become my favourite Christmas song ever.
- Run on Christmas morning or take the day off? We are visiting family in Denver, Colorado for Christmas this year. While my inner runner would love to go for a quick run, I am guessing it will end up being a rest day for me.
- What do you usually eat on Christmas morning? Bacon sandwiches washed down with a glass (or two) of Bucks Fizz
- Favourite holiday or Christmas tradition? Going to the pub for a quick drink once the turkey is in the oven. Also, my family has a tradition of having an extra present out of an old red cardboard post-box on Christmas Day or more recently Boxing Day afternoon. One of those family things which it’s hard to explain to other people!
- Real tree, fake tree or no tree? We’re not having a tree this year as we’re away but last year we had our first real one and I don’t think I could go back to fake now.
- Christmas pajamas, yay or nay? Nay.
- Where do you spend the holidays, at home, with your parents, extended family, in-laws or friends? Usually at home together then we go to my parent’s on Boxing Day and Mr J’s family at some point over New Year. This year we’re off to the USA to spend the holiday with Mr J’s sister, her husband and his family.
- What’s your favourite Christmas food? Turkey with cranberry sauce. As a reformed vegetarian I love it!
- Open presents all at once or take turns? We take turns – one for you and one for me!
- Favourite Christmas movie? I love Santa Claus the Movie!
So what would your answers be?