I’ve posted before about taking part in PT Mollie’s Virtual Training Group. A new session started this week and I’ve signed up once again as I’ve found it a great way to keep myself accountable to my goals.
I’ve set myself 5 SMART goals for the 8 week period which will all help me move towards my bigger goals for 2013
1) To do at least an hour of job hunting activity every day (Mon-Fri)
2) To workout for 6 days out of 7 as per my plan for the Fat Loss Fitness Programme
3) To drink at least 2 litres of water every day – my new Bobble bottle is really helping me with this one
4) To complete the Brighton Half Marathon without stopping to walk
5) To fit into my grey jeans by the end of the 8 week period
This week we’ve been doing introductions and it’s great to see that there are lots of new people in the group, as well as some familiar faces. I’m looking forward to us all keeping each other motivated and focussed on achieving our goals over the next two months. I’ll let you know how I get on.